The Elf Tour
5 hours from $103
Natural beings (spirits) are important in Iceland. On this ride you get to see some of the places where such special creatures live. You will pass the rock Alfakvi, and the old sheep barn, which cannot be moved less you want to face some serious consequences!
Some elves are musical, and sometimes song can be heard at Skjólkletti, the location for the elf church. Luckily, on our way to Alvenes fjell (the mountain of the elves) Einbu, which is inhabited by friendly and sometimes singing elves, we also come across some very good ”tølt”-paths (ambling paths).
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Guided riding tour
- A light lunch
- Period : All year, daily
- Length : 5 hours (1,5-2 hours of riding)
- Requirements : No previous experience required.
- Minimum age : 7 years
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody
- Product code : C10
- Other : The Icelandic horses can carry a maximum weight of 120 kilo.
- Helmet and waterproofs are supplied as well as winter overall, rubber boots, socks and gloves in winter.