Western Iceland with Snaefellsnes
Western Iceland is a great place to uncover compelling aspects of the country’s rich history while also exploring its fantastically beautiful and rugged landscapes.
This package includes:
• Round trip airfare including taxes and baggage.
• 4-5 nights in a hotel in Reykjavík, incl breakfast.
• Rental car for 4-5 days inc. unlimited mileage and Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance.
• Detailed route description, inc. tips for activities along the way
• 24-hour access to service hotline in Iceland.
• Friendly and helpful service from our knowledgeable staff or travel consultants.
- <div><strong>Optional add-ons:</strong></div><div>• Accommodation: Choose between accommodation with shared shower/WC facilities, and hotel rooms with a private.</div><div>• Rental car: The package price is based on a Hyundai I10 (5-doors) or similar. Other car types available.</div><div>• Entry to the Blue Lagoon (must be booked in advance).</div><div>• Cancellation insurance if illness occurs.</div><div>• Carbon offsetting for your flights to and from Iceland.</div><div><br></div><div><strong>Not included in the package:</strong></div><div>• Gas prices are higher than in the US.</div><div>• There is an additional fee of approximately $40 when you pick up your car at the airport.</div><div>• All car rentals are booked within a 24-hour period. If you collect the car at 05:00 PM you must drop the car off at 05:00 PM on the return day. Otherwise you will be charged for an extra day.Upon collection of your rental car an airport fee of approximately $40 is required.</div>