The Hot Springs tour
9 hours from $196
This daylong tour offers spectacular views featuring the variety of the magnificent Icelandic nature.
In Reykjadalur Valley we will experience hot springs and also take a relaxing bath in a warm stream. On our way back to the farm, you can enjoy spectacular panoramas over the surroundings and also the waterfall Djúpagilsfoss. Later on we will have a fantastic view over the village Hveragerði and the Ölfus area, and also all the way down to the coastline, where we might see the Westman Islands. This is a unique opportunity to experience Icelandic nature in all its variety.
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Guided riding tour
- Bath in hot springs
- Simple lunch
- Period : 20 May - 15 September
- Length : 9 hours (5-6 hours of riding)
- Requirements : Moderately experienced rider.
- Minimum age : 8 years
- Product code : C03
- Other : The Icelandic horses can carry a maximum weight of 120 kilo.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel. Warm and comfy clothes are also a recommendation. Helmet and waterproofs are supplied as well as winter overall, rubber boots, socks and gloves in winter.